Co-founder & CEO of StatusMatch
Join Dr. Adnan Baranbo in the 44th Episode of AVIAPRENEURS talks about Loyalty Programs in the Aviation Industry featuring The Co-founder & CEO of StatusMatch, Mr. Mark Ross Smith
Mr. Mark Ross Smith
Mark Ross Smith, an Aviapreneur from Australia, living in Malaysia. Mark is co-founder and CEO of StatusMatch.com a company that creates loyalty customer acquisition technology products that airlines need for their loyalty programs. Mark is a leading expert and thought leader on airline loyalty programs who worked with many airlines and is an international speaker on the topic. Mark was heading the Malaysia airlines loyalty program between 2017 and 2018, and he has more than 20 years of experience leading loyalty programs in the telecom and travel industries.
Watch this Episode to know Mr. Mark’s answers to the following questions:
- From your experience, what was the impact of introducing loyalty programs on the revenue of the airlines?
- Do all airlines of the world have loyalty programs already?
- How easy it’s to introduce a new loyalty program by the airline?
- Can you explain to the audience of the podcast how airline loyalty programs work? We only know that flying more gives us more points and miles, but is it just that, or there is more to create loyalty to the airline brand?
- Your company StatusMatch.com creates technology products for airline loyalty programs. What value does technology add to these programs?
- How can airlines benefit and leverage the data collected from their passengers in increasing their revenue?
- How can airlines actually measure loyalty? What metrics can airline loyalty programs use?
- Are these programs the same across industries, or do they differ from one to another?
- what can business aviation and private jet operators learn from the commercial airline industry in introducing their own loyalty programs?
- Besides StatusMatch.com you also started many other businesses, such as TravelDataDaily.com, a news website for loyalty programs. Tell us more.
- Do you think every professional should start a business in their area of expertise? Is it now a necessity for someone’s full potential to be achieved to launch a business and work on growing it?
- What advice do you give the audience on what it takes to start, grow, and build a successful business in the aviation industry?
All of this and more on the 44th Episode of AVIAPRENEURS!