Join Dr. Adnan Baranbo in the 42nd Episode of AVIAPRENEURS talks about Carbon Offsetting in Business Aviation featuring The CEO & Founder of Azzera, Ms. Puja Mahajan
Ms. Puja Mahajan
an AVIAPRENEURS from Canada, who’s currently the CEO and founder of Azzera, a Canadian startup offering brokerage, sale, and trade solutions of carbon credits and sustainable aviation fuel. Puja has 25 years of global experience in private and commercial aircraft operations. She has a bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering from McGill University in Canada.
She started her career working for Pratt and Whitney for 5 years, then she worked for Bombardier aerospace for more than 12 years holding the position of director of flight operations. Later she worked for Elitavia as COO and CEO, and then as EVP of business development for Comlux. Until she established Azeera in 2021.
Watch this Episode to know Ms. Puja’s answers to the following questions:
- How Azeera is trying to assist the aviation industry meet its responsibilities in this area?
- What does it stand for and how did you come up with it?
- How’s the actual trading in the marketplace taking place?
- So, besides the marketplace, you actually provide consulting to aircraft operators as well?
- This is a very unique initiative. What’s the reaction of the market to it?
- Are you getting any support from the governments for helping them meet their policy targets?
- Who’s your target market in the time being: commercial or general aviation industry?
- Anyone else also trying to solve this problem in the market?
- So, after this long experience in aircraft manufacturing, aircraft operation, and business development, you found your life mission and decided to set up Azeera. What motivated you to leave very senior positions in a very reputable organization to set up your own startup?
- I am sure there were some difficulties you have faced that many people don’t know about in your entrepreneurial journey.
- Every successful entrepreneur has a role model that inspired them. Is this the case with you? Who’s the AVIAPRENEURS who inspired you the most?
- What piece of advice would you like to share with the audience who’s willing to hear from you on what it takes to start and build a successful aviation business?
All of this and more on the 42nd Episode of AVIAPRENEURS!