The Founding Chairman of IASO
Join Dr. Adnan Baranbo in the 40th Episode of AVIAPRENEURS talks about International Aviation Services Organization featuring The Founding Chairman of IASO, Mr. Munir Khalifa
Mr. Munir Khalifa
an AVIAPRENEURS from Ukraine, originally from Syria. Munir has a master’s degree from Odessa State Economics University. He’s the Founding Chairman of the International Aviation Services Organization (IASO), which he established in Geneva in 2016. Additionally, Munir is the founder of many aviation companies, such as Mixjet Flight Support, OGTS (Online Global Trip Support), and Aviation Auctions.
Watch this Episode to know Mr. Munir’s answers to the following questions:
- The aviation industry is full of associations on the international, regional, and national levels. Why a new one?
- Most of the commercial and business aviation associations and organizations around the world were established to serve the airlines and aircraft operators. These organizations allow for the aviation industry suppliers to be members, but they’re only associate members or strategic partners, not full members. Was IASO the first organization to focus mainly on the aviation industry service providers: fuel suppliers and ground handlers?
- How was the reaction of the market? Did the aviation service providers join the organization? How many members do you have now?
- What difficulties have you faced establishing IASO and gaining international recognition?
- What’s the current structure of the organization? Is it a non-for-profit organization?
- Besides yourself, who also manages the organization? Does it have a board member?
- Before establishing IASO, you established successful aviation businesses. One of them Mixjet is more than 13 years now, having tens of employees. What made you move from a for-profit to a not-for-profit business?
- Is managing both the same, and are there differences?
- You’re managing a flight support company Mixjet Flight Support, which operates traditionally. Then you established OGTS, Online Global Trip Support. Which aims to digitize the flight support industry. How different are both ways of serving the aviation industry?
- You have a successful career, and you built many successful businesses and an international organization. What advice do you give the AVIAPRENEURS who wish to follow your steps and achieve the success you reached?
All of this and more on the 40th Episode of AVIAPRENEURS!