CEO of the Registry of Aruba
Join Dr. Adnan Baranbo in the 34th Episode of AVIAPRENEURS talks about the Aruba Aircraft Registry featuring The CEO of the Registry of Aruba, Ms. Alexandria Colindres.
Ms. Alexandria Colindres
an Aviapreneur from the USA, and the Chief Executive Officer of the Registry of Aruba. Alexandria is the holder of a bachelor’s in fine arts from Tufts University and a master’s degree in Art Management from Columbia College. She started her career as a marketer till she joined the Registry of Aruba as Public Relations Manager in 2013, then she climbed the corporate ladder working as a Civil Aviation Liaison, Director of Business Development, and Chief Operating Officer, till she took charge as CEO in 2021.
Watch this Episode to know Ms. Alexandria’s answers to the following questions:
- Why the Registry of Aruba? What distinguishes it from other registrars that make it so much attractive for many aircraft operators?
- What are the benefits of registering an aircraft in Aruba compared to other popular aircraft registries?
- How many aircraft you have registered in the time being? Are they mainly corporate and business jets or do you have commercial aircraft as well?
- What are the requirements to register an aircraft in Aruba?
- Aruba is a self-governed autonomous state of the Netherlands. Is Aruba a tax heaven?
- Normally aircraft registrars are public entities belonging to the CAAs. It’s different in the case of Aruba, as it’s privately administrated. Can you clarify?
- How did you get your position, and what’s your experience being almost the youngest female CEO in the aviation industry?
- Why P4 was chosen as the registration mark for Aruba? Can you share with us the story of hiring a Chinese zodiac fortune teller to advise the meaning of
- What advice and recommendation do you give to the women Aviapreneurs listening to us today who’re willing to climb the corporate ladder in their aviation organizations to lead them, or to start their new aviation businesses?
All of this and more on the 34th Episode of AVIAPRENEURS!