Founder & CEO of On Air Dining
Join Dr. Adnan Baranbo in the 33rd Episode of AVIAPRENEURS talks about Fine Dining in the Air featuring The Founder & CEO of On Air Dining, Mr. Daniel Hulme.
Mr. Daniel Hulme
An Aviapreneur from the UK. The founder and the chief executive officer of On Air Dining, the company he established in 2010. A chef himself since he was 16 years old, and built his career in the catering industry, before specializing in the private inflight catering.
Watch this Episode to know Mr. Daniel’s answers to the following questions:
- What an interesting niche to specialize in! What attracted you to this industry?
- Why was On Air Dining the most recommended caterer in Europe? How did you make the company different from the competition?
- Private Inflight Catering can be demanded not only on-board private jets but in many other markets, like in private and corporate events. You have spotted that hidden demand and established One Fine Dine in 2020. How did the idea come to you?
- How important in your experience is inflight catering in making or breaking a trip on a private jet?
- What’s the strangest inflight catering request you’ve received from a client during your career?
- Do you have plans to take your business globally?
- What about information technology? Does it help your business grow by making it easier for clients to order catering for their flights?
- How important is family for the success of entrepreneurs?
- What recommendation do you give the Aviapreneurs willing to establish and grow a successful aviation business like the one you built?
All of this and more on the 33rd Episode of AVIAPRENEURS!