CEO of Jet Luxe and Advisory Council Member at GLG
Join Dr. Adnan Baranbo in the 29th Episode of AVIAPRENEURS talks about Reinventing Private Jet Flying featuring the CEO of Jet Luxe and Advisory Council Member at GLG, Mr. Gabriel Madrid.
Mr. Gabriel Madrid.
An Aviapreneur from Mexico, living in Dubai. Gabriel started his aviation career 17 years ago with Manny Aviation Services, then he worked for many reputable aviation organizations such as FleMex, Jetex, and Jetclub, till he finally established his fast-growing startup Jet Luxe in 2020, which specializes in providing private jet charter solutions, and which has offices in all continents of the world: Dubai, Mexico, London, Morocco, Florida, and Hong Kong.
Watch this Episode to know Mr. Gabriel’s answers to the following questions:
- You came up with a new form of private jet flying, which you called Invictus partnership. Can you explain this new form to the listeners?
- What’s the minimum investment required to become a member of Invictus?
- How long are members locked to the partnership? Can they leave anytime?
- Can members fly whenever they want? How much notice must they give to be able to fly?
- Can they fly on one aircraft type only, or do they have the flexibility to choose?
- Who are you targeting with the Invictus partnership? Who’re your clients and target market?
- In a few years, you were able to grow the company to be a medium size charter service provider with more than 35 staff. How could you do that?
- What’s the future for Jet Luxe? Where do you see the company in 5 to 10 years
- What advice do you give the Aviapreneurs willing to establish and grow an international aviation business having offices and teams all over the world?
All of this and more on the 29th Episode of AVIAPRENEURS!