Co-Founder & CEO at Yonder
Join Dr. Adnan Baranbo in the 23rd Episode of AVIAPRENEURS about the Digital Management of Aviation Controlled Information featuring The Co-Founder & CEO at Yonder, Mr. Thomas Vogel
Mr. Thomas Vogel
A Swiss Electric Engineer having an MBA in General Management, the co-founder and CEO of Yonder, provides an easy-to-use content management solution designed specifically for controlled information.
Thomas started his career in Zurich airport as a Project leader, then he moved to Swiss International Airlines where was the director of e-operations, before moving to XOVIS, a platform for rethinking people flow, as he was VP of operations and account management for airports. It’s also worth mentioning that Thomas has been serving the Swiss Armed Forces as an active reserve since 2006 having various senior positions, such as deputy commander of the airlift wing.
Watch this Episode to know Mr. Thomas’s answers to the following questions:
- Can you brief us on how Yonder assists airlines in these areas?
- In the last two decades or three, manuals moved to electronic-based. However, obtaining information from them was still done manually, but a little faster due to the search function. Yonder promises to change all that. Can you explain to us how?
- How did you convince airlines to adapt your system?
- can seize when they start serving the aviation industry?
- What’s your experience with it in Yonder compared to another method of providing software solutions?
- Yonder was created by 4 co-founders. How did you meet? And how did you all agree on a problem that’s worth solving?
- you have both Board of Directors and Advisory Boards? What’s the role of each of them in the business?
- Yonder is a little less than 7 years old, and you’re currently having a little less than 30 employees. How’s your experience with hiring experienced staff for a startup. Was it an easy hire?
- What advice do you give the Aviapreneurs willing to set up their business to provide solutions that change how their customers do business?
All of this and more on the 23rd Episode of AVIAPRENEURS!