Managing Director of GrowNow Group
Join Dr. Adnan Branbo in the 13th Episode of AVIAPRENEURS talking about the Status of the Air Cargo Industry with Mr. Roland Zistler! Roland Zistler is the Managing Director of GrowNow Group, an aviation, airline and cargo consulting, training and coaching service provider.
Watch this episode to know Mr. Roland’s answers to the following questions:
- Ronald, finally someone from the Air Cargo industry on Aviapreneurs podcast. The last two years have been great years for this industry, and we heard people saying that these two years were the best since the airplane was invented. Was this the case?
- with the flow with the previous answer, ………..I noticed Many airlines are rushing to set up air cargo departments or subsidiaries, rushing to buy cargo aircraft or convert passengers into cargo. Do you think the industry will continue that strong for a while in the future?
- How sensitive and volatile is the Status of the air cargo industry? How does the outside environment and changes impact this industry?
- Having a long career in this industry, what innovation and change do you expect in this industry in the coming years?
- Through GrowNow, you have set yourself a mission to grow aviation professionals and organizations through a holistic approach focusing on consulting, coaching and training. How are these three pillars connected to each other?
- You really believe in aviation training. After this long career in the logistics and air cargo industry, you are now training current and future generations of aviation professionals. You set up your own Airfreight Academy at Linz Airport offering Air Logistics training classes in German language, the center which later became IATA Regional Training Center. Why in German language?
- What advice do you give the aviapreneurs willing to start their careers or businesses in the air cargo industry?
All of this and more on the 13th episode of AVIAPRENEURS!